Ever come across a sunscreen that tastes good, doesn’t feel greasy and is affordable? wonder pack it up and take it on the road. Sunbathing is a important part of any healthy diet, but often people aren’t able to enjoy the full benefits of the sunscreen because of a lack of ideal locations. Luckily, there are numerous destinations throughout the world where you can find the perfect sunscreen.
To help you find the perfect sunpans, here are the top sunbathing spots in the world:
1. Hawaii, is known as a “tropical oasis in the Pacific Ocean.” The warm, tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean and the highly concentrated sun producing equatorial environment allow for great sunscreenances with little risk of sunburn. Choose from an array of sun products including powerful sunblock, sunscreen with UVA and UVB rays, and a wide-spectrum product that will effectively absorb all types of the sun’s unhealthy ultra-violet rays. The warm waters of the Hawaiian Islands are particularly well suited to strong UVA and UVB rays; a skincare UV cream will not penetrate these protected waters.
2. The Cook Islands is located in the South Pacific Ocean, and is made up of 15 islands. The Cook Islands is the only inhabited island in the Cook Islands; although it is uninhabited, you can still find a wealth of tropical islands filled with crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs. The islands are also a great place to find tropical fish and turtles. It is rare to find a barren island in the South Pacific.
3. Belize is a great choice for travelers who want to sunbathe without getting too hot. It has two custom-sequenced beaches (the Belize Beach Park and San Ignacio), along with coves and reefs. The consistent sunshine in Belize allows many people to stay in Belize’s beautiful resorts year-round.
4. You can find beautiful beaches in virtually any country of the world. The warm, tropical weather flowing from the Pacific Ocean provides for some of the most spectacular beachside scenery. Beaches in the US are considered some of the best in the world, and anyone who enjoys getting out on the beach for some sun and sand should consider a beach vacation sometime in their lives.
5. Even though many people don’t consider a beach vacation healthy, more and more are seeing the benefits of sunbathing and swimming in the sand. Numerous studies show that people who spend a lot of time sunbathing have a significantly healthier skin lifestyle. Sunlight is required for a healthy skin barrier to form in the skin. If you have ever readying yourself for a beach vacation, keep all three of these sun related tips in mind for a truly remarkable experience.
6. Tulum is Mexico’s best kept secret.
For a fun and relaxing beach vacation, head to Tulum Island in Riviera Maya. The Island is only accessible by boat, helicopter or small plane, allowing for a truly unique and spectacular view of the bustling city below. There are many luxury resorts that overlook the pristine beaches and mysterious underground caves that can be explored after dark.
7. For a family beach vacation, consider Playa del Carmen (on the Caribbean coast of Mexico). It’s a large and busy resort that includes children’s pools, an outdoor swimming pool, and pop volcano. Playa del Carmen is easily accessible from Florida, and is known as one of the best (if not the best) sun resorts in the world.
8. The Seychelles is an island in the Indian Ocean. It’s remote and often deserted, but it’s a beautiful place to escape the crowds.